Holocaust Education Network

A forum promoting best practice in Holocaust instruction

Pier Marton's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for posting this as a subject of discussion. There are various issues for me…"

Pier Marton replied Jan 30, 2009 to A crucifix at Auschwitz and an artists conception

6 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Richard Gair

"Unfortunately this rabbi has a following in his synagogue in San Diego, and a rabbi…"

Pier Marton replied Jan 23, 2009 to Comparative Cinema (how to use Boy in Striped Pajamas or similar films)

14 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by Pier Marton

"As I said earlier, I review films and have, from time to time, access to what are ca…"

Pier Marton replied Jan 19, 2009 to Comparative Cinema (how to use Boy in Striped Pajamas or similar films)

14 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by Pier Marton

"It helps to see some films we don't approve of so we can more easily engage with tho…"

Pier Marton replied Jan 18, 2009 to Comparative Cinema (how to use Boy in Striped Pajamas or similar films)

14 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by Pier Marton

"DECONTEXTUALIZING Thanks Dana for copying that text by Rabbi Kamin. It is amazing ho…"

Pier Marton replied Jan 18, 2009 to Comparative Cinema (how to use Boy in Striped Pajamas or similar films)

14 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by Pier Marton

"FYI I wrote more about this film in the Holocaust related film discussion."

Pier Marton replied Jan 17, 2009 to Comparative Cinema (how to use Boy in Striped Pajamas or similar films)

14 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by Pier Marton

"Thanks Dana for your kind comments. About The Boy in the Striped Pajamas, I thought…"

Pier Marton replied Jan 17, 2009 to Holocaust Related Films

20 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Pier Marton

"Of course, I had meant to write: "I suspect this film will be appropriate for high s…"

Pier Marton replied Jan 17, 2009 to Holocaust Related Films

20 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Pier Marton

"Another difference: Not to bridge the unsurmountable gap between Edward Zwick's work…"

Pier Marton replied Jan 10, 2009 to Holocaust Related Films

20 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Pier Marton

"In trying to find the difference between what I believe and what Edward Zwick seems…"

Pier Marton replied Jan 9, 2009 to Holocaust Related Films

20 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Pier Marton

RSS

© 2024   Created by GLincoln.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service